Get your local on at This is Market ”Lettuce Turnip the Beet” a spring fundraiser to benefit Georgia Organics
April 12, 2012
SweetWater Brewing Co.
7 – 10 pm
Chef Steven Satterfield of Miller Union will curate local food prepared by a team of the city’s young, hot gun chefs.
Justin Burdett, Julia Leroy, Angus Brown, Joseph Ward, David Sweeney, Ryan Hidinger & Jenn Robbins
Executive chef and co-owner Steven Satterfield of nationally acclaimed Miller Union is at center stage of the Southern food renaissance, nominated for Food & Wine magazine’s “People’s Best New Chef” following Miller Union’s placement on the “Best New Restaurants in America” lists from Bon Appetit and Esquire, as well as Atlanta magazine’s “Restaurant of the Year” in 2010.
- local food prepared by local chefs
- local brews from SweetWater Brewing Company
- local ”Two Friends Imports” wine
- local tunes from Smokey’s Farmland Band
- local Farmers Markets, including, East Atlanta Villiage, Grant Park, Peachtree Road, Decatur, Truly Living Well, Morningside, East Lake Farmers Market and the spectacular Farm Mobile, the mobile farmers market.
Tickets: $35 Georgia Organic Members
$45 non-members (includes one-year membership to Georgia Organics)
Sponsorship opportunities are still available: Please contact Sandy at email@example.com for more information!
Click here to purchase tickets